SMYRNA, GA, July 27, 2021 – Eric Anderson, president of Halstead International, announced the promotion of Adrienne Brown to the position of Vice President, Sales & Marketing. Based in Smyrna, GA, Brown’s expanded responsibilities will include:
- Sales, operations, strategies, initiatives, and culture of the Halstead Tower
- Direction and coordination of the Halstead team to drive successful results
- Executing new product launches, marketing/promotions, account management, leadership, goal setting, contracts, and creating financial models
- Demonstrating courageous leadership to engage and encourage team members to maximize effort and support a positive culture
- Maintaining an effective organizational structure to ensure development and continuity of managerial and specialized skills necessary to accomplish objectives and achieve results
- Driving continuous improvement and aligned objectives in all business segments
“I am thrilled to see Adrienne ascend into a new career milestone,” said Anderson. “Adrienne has been a stalwart for the Halstead Team. She has a very holistic understanding of our business, a keen eye for operational excellence, and a strong competitive spirit. I love that Adrienne challenges the status quo and provides solution-based thinking every day. Living our core values, Adrienne’s experience, core competencies, customer focus, and leadership skills are seeds of success for the future of Halstead and HMTX.”
After graduating with an MBA from the University of Georgia in 2001, Brown worked in business consulting at Arthur Anderson until she joined The Home Depot (THD) in 2004. At THD, she served a variety of positions from Senior Analyst to Associate Merchant of the Special Order team. Recruited by Halstead in 2007, she served in multiple roles from Operations Manager to Senior Director of Business Development prior to her promotion. Under her leadership, Brown has managed special order programs, online programs, domestic forecasting, and financial modeling as well as general business strategy and troubleshooting.
“The Halstead tower has experienced phenomenal growth in the past 14 years, and I have really enjoyed the ride,” commented Brown. “It has been so rewarding to be a part of a team that has grown, managed and thrived. The year after I joined, we all celebrated being a $100 million company, and now we are asking ourselves, ‘How do we become a billion-dollar company?’”
ABOUT HMTX INDUSTRIES
HMTX Industries is a global manufacturer of building materials that serves a diverse cross-section of the construction marketplace. An $800M family of companies, HMTX includes: Halstead, the leading supplier of resilient flooring to The Home Depot; Metroflor, its signature residential brand in North America; Teknoflor, the focused health-care and institutional brand; Aspecta, its high-end global contract brand for architects and designers; and Vertex, the supply-chain foundation of the HMTX family of companies that serves customers outside of North America with a full portfolio of resilient flooring products.
# # #
Susan Bang, HMTX Industries/Metroflor Corporation
Tiffany Davis, HMTX Industries